Indications for Use:
- The simple, elegant design of the Oval-8 splints allows them to be worn different ways on the fingers to treat a variety of common conditions.
- Oval-8 splints improve finger stability and alignment for better hand function.
- Seamless, molded Oval-8 splints are so light and comfortable, they are hardly noticeable to the wearer.
- No messy tape or straps are needed so they can be worn in water without removing the splints.
- Oval-8 splints can be worn long term for persons with arthritis to align crooked fingers and may aid in preventing the progression of deformity.
- A full range of 28 full and half sizes provides a fit for nearly every finger.
The patented Oval-8 design allows each of the 14 sizes to fit a full Oval-8 size and a size and a half. A precise fit is required to achieve optimal treatment results.
Oval-8 Sizing Set
- Contains one of each of the 14 sizes to help healthcare providers determine the perfect fit for their patients.
- Order splints as needed or dispense immediately from the Oval-8 Kit.
- With 44 splints in sizes 2 through 15, (the majority in the most commonly used sizes), the Kit provides everything needed to size and dispense the splints in seconds.
- Saves time and money for both practitioner and patient.